[All-societies] Society Awards

susdo at sucs.org susdo at sucs.org
Wed May 18 10:04:53 BST 2005

Dear All,

For those of you wishing to know the Society Awards will be at the

DOLPHIN HOTEL

MONDAY 6TH JUNE, 7PM DOORS, 7:30 START

TICKETS £7 ON SALE AT THE ENTS BOX OFFICE FROM FRIDAY, includes Buffet

SMART DRESS

Nominations will close on Thursday at 10am. So if you want to nominate
someone or a society for an award please email me by then. Please provide
me with a good picture of what you have done and why it was so good (with
a few words as possible)

Nominations will be posted next week.

Please keep coming in with your handover packs. A pack can be picked up
from the General Office or outside my office door.

Freshers Fayre forms should be down loaded off of the website and emailed
or submitted by hand to me. First come first served.

Thanks Naomi