[All-societies] Do you have a society website?

naomi naomi at swansea-union.co.uk
Tue May 24 09:50:00 BST 2005

Dear Societies,

If you have a society website it is important that you tell me NOW. I am
just compiling the Society Award for Best Website but am loathed to start
getting someone to judge them until all that are  in existence have a far
chance of being viewed.

Please send your URL to me ASAP if you want to be considered for this award.
Send it anyway no matter how dull you think your site might be...

Nominations should be out this afternoon......

Naomi