[All-societies] SU Promotion activities

Elin Price elinprice at swansea-union.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 15:36:43 GMT 2007

Hi,

As you may know the SU are having a Refreshers Week in January to help
promote the Union and the services we offer. Throughout the week it would be
a nice touch to offer tasters of the societies. This could be through
chances for students to meet with the societies, take part in activities or
get a taster of what they could be involved in.

It would be great to pack as much into this week as possible as well as the
Refreshers Fayre to make it more involved for students.

If you have any ideas on how your society can get involved and offer a
"experience" during the week 28th January - 1st February please let me know
and we can add it to the calendar.

Any queries let me know,

Thanks

Elin

Elin Price

PR & Communications Advisor  / Ymgynghorydd Cysylltiadau Cyhoeddus a
Chyfathrebu

Swansea University Students' Union / Undeb Myfyrwyr Prifysgol Abertawe

01792 602565

Your Union - Your Experience

Eich Undeb Chi - Eich Profiad Chi

elinprice at swansea-union.co.uk