[All-societies] Re-Freshers Fayre

Treasurer treasurer at swansea-union.co.uk
Fri Feb 16 17:01:17 GMT 2007

Dear All,

Many thanks to those who repsonded to the call for a re-freshers fayre. There was enough response to warrant having a fayre, but I now realise now that I made a mistake in my diary by saying that we would be holding the fair as soon as this Monday (19/02/07). The SU hopes to hold the fayre the following Monday (26/02/07). I hope this date is suitable for you all, and gives you enough time to organise what you think you will need for a stall. I will send you more information after further consultation with my colleagues.

Also, can you please forward this information to your membership:

PRIFYSGOL ABERTAWE Y GYMDEITHAS GATHOLIG                                            SWANSEA UNIVERSITY CATHOLIC SOCIETY

DATHLIAD DYDD                                      ASH WEDNESDAY

   MERCHER Y LLUDW                         CELEBRATION OF HOLY MASS

21af o Chwefror - 1:30pm                             21st February - 1:30pm

Caplaniaeth Tŷ Fulton                              Fulton House Chaplaincy

Gweinyddwr:                                                Celebrated by:

Y Gwir Barchedig                                               The Rt. Rev.

Esgob Mark Jabalé O.S.B.                           Bishop Mark Jabalé O.S.B.

Croeso bawb                                                      All welcome

We also celebrate Mass each Friday during term-time at 1:15 pm in the Fulton House Chaplaincy.

Should you have any queries regarding this or any of our events, please email us:  <http:///> swanseacathsoc at hotmail.com or check out our new website:  <http://wakeup.to/cathsoc> http://wakeup.to/cathsoc

Many thanks,

Owen

Owen Morris
Trysorydd/Treasurer

Undeb Myfyrwyr Prifysgol Abertawe/Swansea University Students Union
Parc Singleton,
Abertawe,
SA2 8PP

E-mail: treasurer at swansea-union.co.uk
Tel: 01792 295469
Fax: 01792 206029
Web: www.swansea-union.co.uk
Prifysgol Abertawe: Ennillydd Gwobr y Times Higher Education Supplement 2005 am y Profiad Gorau i Fyfyrwyr yn y DU
Swansea University: Winner of the 2005 Times Higher Education Supplement Award for the UK's Best Student Experience