[All-societies] ALL-SOCIETIES E-MAIL

Treasurer treasurer at swansea-union.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 17:56:57 GMT 2007

Dear All,

Please forward the relevant information to your committees and membership:

*	Just a reminder that there will be an SGM tomorrow (22/02/07) at 6pm
in Faraday A. Please ensure that at least one of your committee members
attend.
*	I can confirm that the official SU re-freshers fayre will take place
in dining room C next Monday (26/02/07) between 10am and 5pm. Publicity for
it will begin tomorrow morning. Please tell all your friends about it. I
recommend that you turn up at least 30mins early to set up your stall. I'm
still working on whether there will be power sockets available for all.
*	Can I get your feedback on SU societies having an all-student e-zine
please?
*
A date has been confirmed for the annual International Festival. This year
it is on May 28th in the Dylan Thomas Theatre. If societies would like to
get involved and prepare something for the festival then please contact
Kylie Bartelli, SU International Officer on
international at swansea-union.co.uk or 01792 295616. Last year there was an
International fashion show, international poems, international singers,
dances, belly dancers, speeches, high profile speakers and many more things.

Thanks for reading everybody.

See you all soon,

Owen

Owen Morris
Trysorydd/Treasurer

Undeb Myfyrwyr Prifysgol Abertawe/Swansea University Students Union
Parc Singleton,
Abertawe,
SA2 8PP

E-mail: treasurer at swansea-union.co.uk
Tel: 01792 295469
Fax: 01792 206029
Web: www.swansea-union.co.uk
Prifysgol Abertawe: Ennillydd Gwobr y Times Higher Education Supplement 2005
am y Profiad Gorau i Fyfyrwyr yn y DU
Swansea University: Winner of the 2005 Times Higher Education Supplement
Award for the UK's Best Student Experience