[All-societies] French Society event

SU Treasurer treasurer at swansea-union.co.uk
Mon May 14 15:22:55 BST 2007

Dear All,

Please forward the information below to your membership

Cheese and wine: Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An update for cheese and wine. Some people may not come to our events
because they feel that they are not French, don't speak French or are just
not members of the French society so for this event, we are trying to show
people that you can come if you are not a member of the French society. To
do this, we are giving the same discounts to members of other societies to
show everyone that it is a last night out for everyone to learn about French
culture but anyone can come.

So if your friends are members of the English, Drama, Afro-Caribbean, LGBT,
Asian, Multicultural, Sci-Fi, Dance, Respect, European, Rag, Chinese, Hong
Kong, German, Italian, or any other society, or if they are not even a
member of a society, bring them along and enjoy the atmosphere at the last
cheese and wine night this year!!!!!!!!!!!

*	Loads of wine and cheese, modern French music, 1 last chance to have
fun with us at our last event this year!!!!
*	Raffle prizes
*	The saabs show off their dancing skills

*	Venue: Dv8