[All-societies] Freshers Fayre and more

Andy Fay treasurer at swansea-union.co.uk
Wed Aug 27 14:54:46 BST 2008

Hello to all,

For those who don’t know me I’m Andy and I’m the new treasurer. I’m emailing
you the final list for this years Freshers Fayre; whilst we’ve tried to
accommodate everyone’s request there’s limited space so apologies if you
haven’t been placed where you wanted to be. You can set up from 9am, the
Fayre will run from 10am-4pm on the 24th and 25th September. Everyone has
half a stall each, roughly 1m by 1m, no pins on the backboards please Velcro
will be supplied. I should also remind you of a dictum from Annie, “I have
told them all too they will be fined £15 if they don’t clean up their stalls
afterwards as I’m sick of doing it for them!”

2 other things, one I’m still missing quite a few handover packs so if those
societies who have yet to hand them in could do so ASAP that would be great.
Secondly you may have noticed we’ve updated the societies page on the Union
website, if you want to change the information about your society please
email Paul (paul.robbins at swansea-union.co.uk) with the information.

Any further questions just contact me, look forward to seeing you back soon!

Cheers,

Andy Fay

Trysorydd/Treasurer

Swansea University Students Union