[All-societies] Success stories

Elin Price elinprice at swansea-union.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 08:39:50 GMT 2008

Dear all,

This is just a monthly reminder that if you have any success stories or
events that have happened recently or are coming up this month please let me
know so we can promote these appropriately through the media.

Any input would be appreciated and if you have photographs as well that
would be great, so keep this is mind if you have anything to boast about in
your society. This could be on a professional level or a personal
achievement. It could also include events that you are involved in or have
helped organise.

If you have any queries about this please feel free to give me a call and I
look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks

Elin

Elin Price

PR & Marketing Advisor  / Ymgynghorydd Cysylltiadau Cyhoeddus a Marchnata

Swansea University Students' Union / Undeb Myfyrwyr Prifysgol Abertawe

01792 602565

Your Union - Your Experience

Eich Undeb Chi - Eich Profiad Chi

 <mailto:elinprice at swansea-union.co.uk> elinprice at swansea-union.co.uk