[All-societies] Waterfront Societies Page

Andy Fay treasurer at swansea-union.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 13:25:56 BST 2008

Hiya, I can't find a list of the winners but I've still got some of the
award certificates. These are the ones I've got.

Most Innovative Society: European - Language Lessons
Best New Society: Amnesty Society
Best Cultural Event: Catholic Society (CathSoc)
Best Educational Event: Labour Students - Rhodri Morgan Question Evening
Best Website: Xtreme Radio
Best Co-Operative link: Xtreme Radio
Best Publicity: Catholic Society (CathSoc)

Individual Contribution:
Michael Sawyer (Gospel Choir)
Paul Cargeeg (Shoreline Theatre)
Ellen Davies (Labour Students)

As I say this is still missing a few, from the list of nominations I've got
I think the missing ones are:

Most Consistent
Best Variety of Events
Most Improved
Best Event
Most Efficient.
Best Society
Ben Lockwood Award for Most Active Individual

And possibly some of the individual contribution awards. It's probably worth
sending an email through all-societies at lists.sucs.org to ask about the rest.
Hope this helps!
Cheers,

Andy Fay