[Biochem Society] Biochemistry Hoodies and details about Christmas social

President president at biochemswansea.org
Fri Dec 3 10:24:59 GMT 2010

Hi!

Lots of people have got back to me about not being able to make the hoodie
sale today, so if you want a biochemistry hoodie for £15 (see attached
design) please email back (we will not be in JC's today!).

Also, as Scott said, we have joined up with Genetics to throw you a massive
Christmas social! It is in Oceana and tickets are £13 (and must be purchased
in advanced), they include a champagne reception, 3 course meal and entry to
Oceana afterwards. Tickets can be purchased online through the link below,
or from the Student Swansea / ENTs Box Office (please buy them as soon as
possible so we can get an idea of numbers!)

http://www.swansea-union.co.uk/boxoffice/events/index.php?page=event&event_id=566053

-The Biochemistry Society