[Coursereps] Beach party!

coursereps at sucs.org coursereps at sucs.org
Mon May 24 10:52:44 BST 2010

Dear CourseReps.

To celebrate the end of the exams, and the end of an awesome year at
Swansea, we invite you to join us down on the beach for some
post-exams-fun on 5th. We will be outside Fulton house at 5.30pm and from
there will walk down to the beach. If you can't get there for 5.30 then
feel free to come find us on the beach, we shouldn't be too hard to find.
Bring some food/a disposable bbq, some drink (alcohol optional), and maybe
a frisbee, and maybe meet some new people/make a couple more friends
before the holidays!!

If you could quickly reply to this message just to let us know how many
people might be turning up, that would be awesome!!

Cheers guys

Course Rep society Committee