[SUCS Devel] Fw: members lastedit and lastupdate fields] (numptied the devel address)

Matthew Gwynne aeternus at sucs.org
Sat Sep 22 17:40:34 BST 2007

----- Forwarded message from Matthew Gwynne <aeternus at sucs.org> -----

Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 17:29:53 +0100
From: Matthew Gwynne <aeternus at sucs.org>
To: admin at sucs.org
Cc: developers at sucs.org
Subject: members lastedit and lastupdate fields

Just wondering when the lastedit and lastupdate fields need to be
updated. Chckens pointed me to them as I was completely blind to them
and so am now wondering when and how they need to be edited when using
the member options component?

I assume when updating contact details, one can simply set lastedit to
the uid of the member, and lastupdate to now()? Does one need to
update these fields when GuestNet changes are made?

Matthew Gwynne / Aeternus

----- End forwarded message -----