[SUCS Devel] SUCS Blog System/Planet

Imran Hussain imranh at sucs.org
Tue Dec 30 22:09:56 GMT 2014

On 30/12/2014 21:54, Chris Jones wrote:
> What is the benefit of getting rid of it? As i see it the cost of keeping it is pretty much zero.

It prone to spam, see the link I posted in the original email. I'm also
not sure how secure it all is (the other week I had found a validation
function that was just returning true all the time), it's just more code
that that needs going over and checking. I don't see the point of doing
so when it's a dead feature.

Maybe we could archive the content and display it and say when we used
to have a blog system this is what was on there but not allow anyone to
comment it, edit it or anything. Because that's just a couple of select
statements.

--
Imran Hussain
http://sucs.org