[SUCS Devel] SUCS Blog System/Planet

POVER A. (837850) a.v.pover.837850 at swansea.ac.uk
Wed Dec 31 01:08:14 GMT 2014

Archive the content, stick it on SUCS history for 2014 “Dec ?? - Blog Archived” ?

It’s not actively used, like the forum, so I personally see no reason for it to continue to feature on the website.

In the event of someone wanting to start a blog, there’s nothing to stop them setting up a WP instance.