[SUCS Devel] GitHub Mirror of certain SUCS repositories

Imran Hussain imranh at sucs.org
Sun Feb 25 15:41:58 GMT 2018

Unless anyone is madly against the idea, I'm going to look at getting gitlab to automatically mirror all the repos under the sucs-site group to GitHub.

I think it'd be good as way to get exposure not for just the code but also the people that contribute, assuming they bother adding their SUCS emails to their GitHub accounts.

This is *not* a move to GitHub, it'll be largely left ignored / have PRs and issues disabled over there this is mainly an exercise in boredom.

If it works then I'll probably look at what other SUCS repos there are and if they are worth mirroring
--
Imran Hussain
https://sucs.org