[Engineering] Engineering Christmas Ball!!

Christopher Melvin cp.melvin at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 17 16:39:12 GMT 2009

Hey Everyone!

I'm in the Wind Tunnel every day this week selling tickets for the
Engineering Christmas Ball!

I'll be around the rest of the week from 2pm onwards every day apart
from Friday when I'll be there in the morning 10-1 and 3-5!!

Tickets are only £18 for society members and £20 for non members
This includes transport to the hotel, the meal, half a bottle of wine
per person and a DJ all night!

We have a facebook event with further details here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=180335326771
So come down and grab your tickets now!!

The Menu is as followed:
--
Starters
Cream of leek & potato soup with olive oil croutons [V]

Goujons of salmon in a garlic herb breadcrumb on a bed of leaves, with
tartar sauce

Cantaloupe melon served with a duo of fruit coulis [V]
--
Main Courses
All main courses served with seasonal vegetables, roast & new potatoes

Roast breast of Pembrokeshire turkey with thyme & parsley stuffing,
bacon, chipolata roll & cranberry sauce

Roast breast of chicken with a red wine & mushroom sauce

Traditional nut roast with a vegetarian gravy {V]

Escallops of quorn, mushrooms & garlic with a chasseur sauce [V]
--
Desserts
Christmas pudding with brandy sauce

Chocolate & vanilla ice cream cake with fresh cream

Banoffee meringue roulade served with butterscotch sauce
--
Coffee/tea with mince pies
--

Regards