[Engineering] This time we're SINNING!

Engineering Society engineering at silver.sucs.swan.ac.uk
Tue Oct 6 23:48:01 BST 2009

Thats right!

We're planning on hitting SIN CITY for SIN SAVERS.

This social is open to EVERYONE!  So bring along friends, housemates,
whoever!  The more the merrier!!

The plan of action for the night is to go and meet up in Potters Wheel in
town for about 8 then get into SIN SAVERS for about 10 when it opens.

This is an Official Engineering Society Social so we hope to see as many
people as possible there!!

Chris
EngSoc President

PS We are doing the finalising of the Engineering Society Ball and
currently looking into sorting out the society hoodies as well!