Shropshire weekend away and Christmas Dinner!!!

uwshiking uwshiking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 10:40:18 GMT 2003

Hi Guys,
just a quick one this week, I promise!

This weekend (Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd November) sees our second weekend away of the term, to the beautiful rolling hills and historical towns of Shropshire, not forgetting the world's first ever iron bridge (in the aptly named Ironbridge!).
With possible walks including the Long Mynd, and the more challenging Stiper Stones (a good one if you're into scrambling!), there's sure to be something that takes your fancy! This is a B/C weekend, and will be somewhere between the two in difficulty, and will cost £25.
Sign up this Wednesday at the normal time (12.00 to 1.00, JC's), and don't forget, if you can't make it to the sign up, you can always email!

Just to remind you all about our Christmas Dinner on December 3rd, which is fast approaching. I know it seems ages till Christmas, and the end of term is weeks away (especially for those of us with deadlines!!!) but it's not! Just £15 gets you transport to and from the Oxwich Bay Hotel, a free drink on arrival, a yummy three course meal, a disco, raffle, and if we're really lucky, a quality speach thrown in too (Ed?)!!! So what are you waiting for? Come along to a sign up and bring your cash! It'll be money well spent!

OK, that's all for this week, have fun!
Sarah :)