Friday Drinking Session

uwshiking uwshiking at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 12:28:08 GMT 2004

Hi Everyone!

Well if you came to our Dinner Dance on Monday, then you were really lucky, and had a great evening, if not then you really missed out.

We are having some drinks in JCs on Friday, to celebrate the end of term, meet us there at 8pm for a nice relaxing drink.

We hope to see most of you back again after Christmas, for more hiking, but if you are going home now, then thanks for joining,and we hope you enjoyed your time with us.

See you Friday,

George