Precelli Hills (mark II)

uwshiking uwshiking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 11:44:08 GMT 2004

Hi guys!

Firstly, well done to Chris and Alan on being elected last night as our 'official' first year reps, and also to all who stood for the positions. Don't forget to come along to meetings and get involved!  And a big thanks to all those who turned up and voted, hope you all had a good night!

Well, this Sunday 7th November, back by popular demand, we've rescheduled our trip to Precelli Hills! So, here's your second chance to visit this spectacular area of Pembrokeshire, with its wild open moors and amazing rock formations to climb! Cost of this B grade walk is £4 as before, sign ups this week as usual.

Also, from this week,get your hands on a ticket for the annual hiking club Christmas Dinner at the Oxwich Bay Hotel! This is the highlight of the club social calendar for this term, and takes place on Monday December 6th. Tickets will be on sale this week at sign ups, and at all club events. Ticket price is £17.50 for members, and £20 for non-members, which includes coach travel to and from the hotel, full three-course meal (including a free glass of wine!) and a super-cheesy disco to round off the evening! There will be a deadline for sales, so get your tickets as soon as you can.

The t-shirt competition is now up and running, so get started on those entries. The deadline is Monday November 29th, so make sure you get them in by then. Orders for t-shirts will be taken nearer the time.

OK, I think that's about all for this week, so I shall leave you in peace!
Sarah :)