[Hiking] Glamorgan heritage coast and Socials

uwshiking uwshiking at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 12:57:29 BST 2005

Hello!!!!! Hope you all had a great Easter, and are ready for some fab
walks around south wales before the exams!!!! :-)

Our next walk will be to Glamorgan Heritgage Coast this Sunday 25th
April. This will be a gentle A walk  where we will see beautiful low
cliffs and dramatic coastal scenery. A gentle and not too strenuous easy
walk for all to enjoy :-). The cost of this walk will be a bargaineous
£3.50.

Next Wednesday 27th April we will have and afternoon of Orientbeering!!
curious?!?! Well, Lots of beer will be hidden in Clyne Gardens, you
will be given a map and have to try and find it!!! Whoever gets backs
first wins. Guaranteed to be an afternoon of  tremendous fun!!! The cost
will be £2 at signups, £2.50 on the day. Meet at the entrance to the
student village at 2.30pm. Hope to see you there!!!

For more info, visit
http://uwshiking.org.uk/html/newsletters/sep2004.html

Also, don't forget Karl's barbeque on April 30th, he has some floor
space, but bring along a tent if you have one!!!! this is bound to be a
mad night!!!! ;-)
This Saturday 24th, come along for start of term drinks in JC's, to
meet up with old club pals over a good drink!!!

I think that's all for now guys, plenty to keep you busy there over the
next few weeks!!!!
hope to see you all soon!!
Elen xox