[Hiking] Caerphilly Castle and Christmas Dinner Details

Chris Jones hiking at sucs.org
Tue Dec 6 23:47:23 GMT 2005

Hi guys 'n girls, just a short e-mail this week.

This Sundays walk (11th) is the last this term *sob*. We have lined
up a nice gentle A graded wander to Caerphilly Castle, through the
countryside north of Cardiff, taking in, unsurprisingly, a castle in
Caerphilly as well as the fairy tail Castle Coch. A nice easy end to
the year, and a bargain at £3.50. Sign ups this week as usual (12.30
-1.30 Wednesday and Friday in JC's).

For those of you attending the Christmas Dinner, we will be meeting
in JC's at 6pm on Monday. Dress code is Black Tie so dust off your
party frock or dinner jacket and get ready to party!
If you have yet to pay for your ticket please do so at one of the
sign ups this week.

Finally, if you have any outstanding Moines for any of our walks or
weekends, please get them in this week, to save us the effort of
chasing you for them.

--
Chris Jones, Hiking Club Chairman
http://www.uwshiking.org.uk