[Hiking] Summer Trip & Random Clyne Walk

Chris Jones rollercow at sucs.org
Wed May 11 19:17:30 BST 2005

There are still places on the summer trip to Snowdonia, Dates are 6th
to the 9th of June, Cost £40
E-mail me if you are interested.

With the lack of official walk I shall have nothing to do with my
Sunday, so I've decided to have a wonder through Clyne woods, down to
Clyne gardens, spending the afternoon in the spectacular gardens
listening to a free concert by the Constellation Big Band and then back
along the sea front, maybe with a stop off at The Woodman on the way :)

I will be leaving campus about 10am on Sunday, the Village at 10:45am
if you fancy joining me!

Chris Jones
http://www.uwshiking.org.uk