[Hiking] Cafe Mambo and First Year Rep Elections, Neath Valley & Photos

UWS Hiking hiking at sucs.org
Tue Oct 25 01:00:56 BST 2005

Hope everyone that came with us to the Peak District enjoyed
themselves, and has managed to wash out the peat! :)
If you couldn't make it, take a look at the gallery to see what you
missed!

This Tuesday(the 25th) is the first year rep elections in Cafe Mambo,
starting at about 7pm we will be relaxing with a few cocktails and
then settling down to elect the reps. Even if your not thinking of
standing come along and support those who are, and drink the odd
yummy cocktail of course!

If its your first year in the club, and you fancy getting more
involved, or finding out how the club works, being a first year rep
is the thing for you!
As a first year rep all you have to do is turn up to our weekly
meetings, you can do more but there is no pressure! You don't even
have to be a fresher to be a first year rep, just in your first year
with the club.
If you want to know more about being a first year rep email me.
You can find Cafe Mambo on the Kingsway, just look for the bright
pink neon, you really cant miss it! But just in case,
here is a map!

This Sundays walk is new this year and takes us up the stunning Neath
valley, Despite what the walks program says this is a B grade walk
and will cost £3.50

We like photos! So if you have any photos from our walks we can put
in our gallery send them our way! You can send them via email, or
bring 'em along to a sign up on CD, USB drive or even on the camera
(as long as you bring your USB lead!)

See you all soon!

Chris :)

--