[Hiking] Merry Christmas

Andrew Sprules publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed Dec 13 15:27:16 GMT 2006

Hello hikers,

The Christmas dinner on Monday proved a great success and I hope that all
of you who went had a great time! It was good fun, even with dragons being
kidnapped! Looking forward to more fun next time.

As this is the last week of term we have one last social. We shall have
end of term drinks on Friday in JCs at 8pm. This is a chance to reminisce
about the term and to have a chat and a couple of drinks with your hiking
friends. As well as a chance to say farewell to those who are leaving the
club and to say Merry Christmas to everyone!

The new year shall bring us plenty of new exciting hikes and new and
exciting socials, as well as a new committee in February!

>From myself and all at the hiking club we wish you all a Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year!!!

Have a great Christmas and be merry and I look forward to seeing you all
again next year!

Andrew

http://www.uwshiking.org.uk