[Hiking] t-shirts and rhinogs
publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed Mar 8 13:53:22 GMT 2006
It is now possible for you order hiking t-shirts for this academic year!
To order just come along to the regular sign-ups where orders will be
taken. The design of the t-shirt can be viewed on the website, well it
should be there somewhere.
There are still places for the Rhinogs weekend away! If you would like to
go please contact a memeber of the committee as soon as possible. The cost
of this weekend is £30.
For those of you going on the Rhinogs trip
Things you need!
* Sleeping Bag - to sleep in
* Plenty of warm layers - it might get a little chilly
* Food : Enough for all your meals between Friday evening and Sunday
Lunchtime. There are meant to be cooking facilities where we're staying.
* Cash, for the pub and there will also be a stop somewhere on Friday's
journey for dinner.
* Walking boots - obviously to walk in
* Waterproof, Layers, all the normal things you bring on a hike!
* If you have a survival bag bring it as they make good sledges, just as
long as the snow is there.
Meet at the minibus bays between Fulton house and the union building
at 4:30pm, bags can be dropped off in the SUCS room between 11am and
12noon (Map at http://sucs.org/services/room.php.)The aim is to leave uni
around 5ish pm.
Hope you all have a good weekend
Swansea University Hiking Club
More information about the HikingList