[Hiking] Hiking Boots for 'sale' - Ladies Size 6

Hiking Club hiking at society.swan.ac.uk
Fri Apr 13 17:28:27 BST 2007

"Hi everyone!

I've got a lightly-used pair of hiking boots that I bought in October when
I joined the club. Next week I'm leaving Swansea for good and I can't
bring the boots with me. If anyone needs a pair of women's size 6 Hi-Tec
Outdoor boots, or if you know of anyone, let me know by replying to this
email! I'm not asking anything for them, since they'd be going to charity
otherwise.

Thanks and enjoy the rest of the hiking season!

Liza"

All replies will be forwarded onto Liza.
Martin, webmaster

http://www.uwshiking.org.uk