[Hiking] tigger's social, night hike, tshirts

Andrew Sprules publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Feb 5 22:13:29 GMT 2007

Hello hikers

This Wednesday sees another film social at Tigger's (Julia's) house! The
film we'll be watching is as yet undecided, but keep checking the message
board on the website for updates to see if a film has been chosen. Anyway
we meet at 7:30pm at Tigger's (Julias's) house and you are welcome to
bring your own food and drink if you want to. For those of you who dont
know where the house is, it's 104A Eaton Crescent - the bungalow on the
right at the bottom of 104's drive. If you don't know how to get there or
have any questions about getting there please reply to this email or ask
any member of the committee and we can help you and we can also send you a
link to show you a map of the area.

There will be no walk this Sunday because of people going to Shropshire
for the weekend. However, there is a nighthike next Tuesday (13th
February).
Grade A1
Cost £2
Signup Wednesday and Friday 12:30-1:30pm in the new just coffee part of JCs.
On this hike we will climb to the highest point on the Gower, and then
return to the bus via Rhosilli beach. It is winter so do wrap up warm for
this hike!

We are now taking orders for the new hiking t-shirts! They are £8 each and
available in two colours, green and blue. You can place your order at any
time but we must receive your order by 20th February (our AGM). You are
allowed to buy more than one t-shirt as well.

Hope to see you all soon!

Bye

Andrew
http://www.uwshiking.org.uk