[Hiking] Bannau Sir Gaer hike

Andrew Sprules publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Feb 13 15:20:45 GMT 2007

Hello hikers!

A quick reminder if you're doing tonight's nighthike, we meet in Jcs at
6pm and remember to wrap up warm! It may get a little cold!

This Sunday's hike sees us do a new walk at Bannau Sir Gaer (Black Mountain).
Grade: B3
Cost: £3.50
Sign-up: Wednesday and Friday 12:30-1:30pm in Jcs.
Well it's actually a mix of two old hikes to make a brand new one. Come
along and be amongst the first to experience this new hike, it'll be fun!

And remember the AGM is very soon, 20th February. Time and venue to be
confirmed.

Club t-shirts can also be ordered, they come in green or blue. Please make
your order befpre the AGM.

That's all for now, I have nothing else to write. Hope to see you all soon!
Have fun!

Andrew

http://www.uwshiking.org.uk