[Hiking] T-SHIRTS!! And Snowdonia...

HERRIDGE A.J. (360738) A.J.HERRIDGE.360738 at swansea.ac.uk
Wed Jun 6 21:54:03 BST 2007

Hullo everyone!

The t-shirts are actually HERE!!! A sign up will be held on Friday at the normal times to distribute them. If anyone can't make that email me and we should be able to arrange something else.

If anyone has already gone home could they please could they email me their address so I can post it!

Sorry they took so long :-(

The plan for Snowdonia:

Everyone should meet in the area between Fulton house and Union House (the little service road thing where the SUCS room is) at 9.30 o'clock. . Anyone coming from the village should meet ... at 9.45 by the main bus stop.

Just a reminder that everyone needs a sleeping bag and a pillow case. Normal kit is still necessary (i.e. complete waterproofs, boots, rucksack and a water carrying device). Bring food! There should be some time to shop while we are there for milk and stuff, but being prepared as possible never hurt anyone!

See you on Friday or Sunday!

Alex