[Hiking] (no subject)

Jack Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Fri Mar 2 13:11:02 GMT 2007

Hello hikers,

The following activity comprises both our next walk (excluding Rhinogs
weekend away)and our next social so you can kill two birds with one
stone!!!! but much much more importantly have a fine old time.

The night walk on Rhossili Down has been rescheduled for this coming
Wednesday (7th March) evening.  We will be enjoying a nice walk over
Rhossili Down before returning to the minibus (and the pub) along the
beach.

Distance ~7-8km. Cost: £2.50.

The club has some torches available for borrowing if required. Email one
of the committee if you have not yet signed up. Numbers are limited.  Hope
to see you there.

Jack
http://www.uwshiking.org.uk