[Hiking] Re; sponsored walk and night hike

Jack Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Thu May 3 11:59:42 BST 2007

Hello Hikers,

For those of you coming on the sponsored walk on Sunday, here are the
pick-up times; (note: they are earlier than usual)

Uplands- 7:45
Village- 7:50
Campus- 8

It is absolutely VITAL to bring sunscreen, hat, as much water as you can
carry. Showers are forecast so waterproofs will be necessary. A
longsleeved top and plasters or similar are very advisable (in case of
blisters)

Tuesday 8th May- THREE CLIFFS BAY NIGHT HIKE AND BBQ   COST- £3.50

Come along for a great social and the last Night Walk of term as we walk
to Three Cliffs for a Barbeque with the Archery Club. Great fun and easy
walking.

The fantastic evenings we can now expect, the stunning Gower scenary by
moonlight and an awesome atmosphere provided by a large crowd of outdoor
loving people makes this social un-missable!!!

Help contribute to the wonderful atmosphere by signing up this friday or
if you cant make friday email Alex - chair at uwshiking.org.uk and be part of
this event.

A reminder that all non-members are welcome at all social events.

Jack Jones
http://www.uwshiking.org.uk