[Hiking] Elan Valley equipment list and meeting times

Alex Herridge chair at uwshiking.org.uk
Thu Nov 1 11:53:38 GMT 2007

Hullo Elan Valley bound folks!

This weekend has some very plush accommodation, so the only extra kit you
need is food. There is a hob, micorwave AND oven, as well as a fridge (and
a short drive) so the sky's the limit! There is a pub if you don't feel
like cooking. Hiking equipment as normal.

We will be meeting by the minibus (Behind Fulton hosue again - Map:
http://sucs.org/pictures/room-map.jpg ) at 5.30 to leave at 6. If
possible, bringing bags to sign up would be appreciated so that we can
start loading the minibus straight away. We should be returning to Swansea
about about 8 or 9 o'clock on Sunday evening.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable last day and a half of this week!

Alex