[Hiking] Christmas Dinner Tickets on Sale!

Hiking Club hiking at society.swan.ac.uk
Tue Nov 6 13:05:24 GMT 2007

Good day hikers!

It's that time again, tickets are on sale for our Christmas Dinner! This
is the pinnacle of the social year and an excellent opportunity to dust
off those ball gowns and suits to prove that hikers aren't always muddy.
This year we are being joined by SSWIGS and Archery - the more the
merrier!

Location: Oxwich Bay Hotel
Cost: £22