[Hiking] Uplands Diner before Pembrokeshire

Alex Herridge chair at uwshiking.org.uk
Sat Nov 10 15:17:10 GMT 2007

Hi y'all!

Just thought I should let everyone know that some people will be heading
to Uplands Diner before the walk tomorrow. This is somewhat of a club
tradition before walks with a long drive! The best place to get a real
British breakfast in the area - a must to try, at least once, for
international students!

Since the bus goes from Uplands at 9 I would suggest people get to the
Diner by 8.15. Don't forget your student cards to get 10% discount! The
diner is opposite the Lloyds TSB in Uplands and up the hill from Spar, on
the same side as the Co-Op pharmacy. It is glass fronted and there should
hopefully be some familiar faces in there!

Hope to see some of you there!

Alex