[Hiking] RE; WOEBLY, ICE SKATING, XMAS DINNER AND HOODY PAYMENTS

Jack Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Nov 26 22:13:04 GMT 2007

Hello Hiking people,

SOCIAL - TODAY!!!!!!  Ice Skating and at the Winter Wonderland

                      Date: Tuesday 27th November

                      Meeting place: Yates's 7pm

                      Cost: £5 for 40 mins outdoor skating

Swansea's Winter Wonderland is a great way to try out or remember those
Ice Skating skills and get into the mood for Christmas. The rink is bigger
and better this year!

NEXT WALK;   Woebley Castle & North Gower   Sunday 2nd December

             Grade - B1; Cost - £4

Woebley Castle & North Gower is a fabulous walk. Combine salt marshes,
sand dunes and the beach with stunning views on the North Gower coast and
what more could you want? This is a low level walk with little climbing.
Come and Enjoy!

Our Last walk is:

9th December - Caerphilly Castle and Castell Coch - Grade A1

A relaxing walk in the rolling hills which surround Caerphilly, this walk
also takes in Castell Coch where The worst witch was filmed for
Television.

Christmas Time!

Sign up in JC's 12:30-1:30 for Woebley this week.  Signup will start for
Caerphilly on Wed 28th November.  Caerphilly will be our last walk before
Christmas and we should have a chance to explore Castell Coch too!!!

#######   REMAINING PAYMENT IS DUE FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER THIS WEEK   ######

#######     HOODIES HAVE BEEN ORDERED AND PAYMENT IS DUE ASAP       ######

JACK.