[Hiking] Elan Valley Date Change...

Alex Herridge chair at uwshiking.org.uk
Fri Oct 12 11:01:10 BST 2007

Hello folks,

I am sorry to say that we have been forced to move the date for the
weekend away to Elan Valley as well. The new date is the 2nd -> 4th
November. We did this to ensure we got the very nice converted 16th
Century barn. This means that we will start signing up Wednesday 17th
October. The cost of the weekend has yet to be decided by the Committee.
There should be 16 places available for this weekend :-)

Photos from last year can be found here:
http://www.uwshiking.org.uk/gallery/elan-valley
The weekend is only graded A,1 and so is ideal for anyone and everyone!
The area may not quite be Snowdonia but it is still very picturesque and
well worth visiting. The dams and reservoirs are very impressive and truly
enormous in scale!

I hope as many of you as possible can come :-)

Alex