[Hiking] Re; Around the world pb crawl, peaks weekend and usk resevoir

Jack Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Oct 16 15:10:42 BST 2007

Hi everyone,

We hope you enjoyed the introductory walks on the Gower, in the Valleys
and over the Brecon Beacons. Now you will know what we are all about and
which type of walk suits you best. If you have any comments or photographs
from these walks please email them to webmaster{at}hiking.org.uk.

Our upcoming walks are:

19-21st October - Peak District Away Weekend - B2 (FULL)
28th October - Usk Reservoir - A1
2nd-4th November - Elan Valley Away Weekend - A1
11th November - Pembrokeshire Coastpath from Freshwater East - B1

We are looking forward to showing you new parts of South Wales. All are
great walks. Sign up for Usk (£5)on Wed 17th Oct and Friday 19th Oct in
JC's.

Next Social;

Around the World Pub Crawl

Wednesday 17th October

Discover the delights of Wind Street by choosing bars from different parts
of the world and having a regional speciality. A fun evening to test your
tastebuds or introduce your friends to the best drink from Your country.

Meeting place: 7pm in Yates' at the top of Wind Street, near fountain.

have a good week,

Jack