[Hiking] Leaving time for the Peaks

Hiking Club hiking at society.swan.ac.uk
Thu Oct 18 22:29:42 BST 2007

Hello peeps going to the Peaks!

Everyone going to the Peaks should aim to be behind Fulton house at 3.30.
If starting at the front of FH, go around the right hand side (past
Discovery) and take the first left, you should be able to see the minibus
and a few familiar faces!). If you can bring your bags to sign up, that
would be good but is not essential - This is so we can load the bus early
and get away quicker.

Hopefully the map I attached is adequate (Courtesy of SUCS)!

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Alex