[Hiking] Re; a lot of great things

Jack Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Oct 23 22:19:16 BST 2007

Hello hiking people,

Brace yourselves!!

1)NEXT SOCIAL;    First Year and International Representitive Elections

Wednesday 24th October    Meeting place: Mambo @ 7pm (on the kingsway-
between city centre end and time/orange house etc)

Join the committee of the Club and have a say in how it is run. The aim of
these positions is to represent the newer students and exchange students
on the committee. Great for the CV with little responsibility. Also a very
good way to decide if you would like to stand for a full-time position at
the AGM. Speak to a committee member if you would like to stand.
We will be having a few informal drinks afterwards

2)NEXT WALK;   Usk Reservoir  Sunday 28th October    Grade - A1; Cost - £5

Still spaces so sign up this week in JC's- but be quick

NEXT WEEK

3) SOCIAL;   Cefn Bryn Night Hike: Wednesday 31st  meeting place:JC's@ 6pm
(aiming to leave by 7pm and back by midnight- Fancy dress is optional)
Cost - £2

SIGN UP THIS WEEK

4) WALK;   Elan Valley Weekend Away(see website for full details)  Friday
2nd -> Sunday 4th -(Grade A,1)       Cost - £35 (£20 deposit required on
sign up)
aim to be in Jc's as early as possible to get signed up as demand is high.

SIGN UP THIS WEEK

also sign up during coming weeks for hoodies (the green ones you have seen
committee modelling), order will go in in about three weeeks time. We also
want designs for t-shirts- Got any good ideas?  bring us a nice little
drawing or something.

see you at sign up

jack.