[Hiking] AGM

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Feb 5 12:02:01 GMT 2008

Hello everyone!

I doubt this is my last email to you, but I am informing everyone that the
AGM is coming up! This year it shall be on TUESDAY 19th February - Time
and location to be arranged (Provisionally 7pm in the SU meeting room).
This is the key meeting of the year and is the main forum for the members
of the club to discuss matters when everyone is together.

A few procedural items to run through:
ANYONE can bring an item to the agenda - Just email me.
EVERYONE is welcome to attend and we would encourage as many people as
possible to come!
IF you wish to stand for a committee position you must hand a sheet of
paper with your name, intended position and the signatures of 2 seconders
to any committee member at or prior to the AGM.

If anyone ahs any more questions, please email me :-)
Hope to see loads of you there!

Alex
The almost revered ex-Chairman

P.s. A copy of our January 2008 newsletter is attached for your
delectation and delight. Happy reading!