[Hiking] re; shropshire & reminder about A-Z of wind street and Bannau Sir Gaer (Black Mountain)

Jack Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed Feb 6 13:54:05 GMT 2008

Hello Hikers,

Pancakes at 94 was great as I'm sure everyone that went will agree. It was
much much more than just a flash in the pan and other pancake related
jokes.....Even better was that I got rich (in monopoly money.)

WEEKEND AWAY TO SHROPSHIRE- Sunday 8th- 10th February.

Sign up this week, there is only one space left and we need to fill it.

SEPERATE EMAIL COMING ABOUT KIT AND TEAVEL ARRANGMENTS

NEXT SOCIAL- Wednesday 13th February - A to Z of Wind Street. Come join us
for some fun or will you try to complete this seemingly impossible
challenge.

NEXT WALK: Bannau Sir Gaer (Black Mountain)

SIGN UP THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK.

See you at sign up or on the weekend if you are going.

jack.