[Hiking] re; welcome back and sugar loaf mmmm...

Jack Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Jan 22 12:44:33 GMT 2008

Hi everyone,

Welcome back, i hope the exams are going well for everyone. I bring news
of exam-stress busting activities!

NEXT WALK; SUGAR LOAF  SUNDAY 27TH JANUARY

Grade: A2; Cost: £5

Meet: Times as per normal: 9 Uplands Spar, 9.05 outside Student Village,
9.15 campus. Sign up: JC's 12.30-1.30 Wed & Friday

A new walk for the club. Boots are required for this walk up the Sugar
Loaf near Abergavenny. Good views and a great way to destress after those
exams. See you at sign-up or email the club if you can't make a signup

NEXT SOCIAL;

Start of Term/Post-exam Drinks

Tuesday 29th January

Meet: JC's - 7PM

WEEKEND AWAY;

sign up for Shropshire next week (8th-10th february) seperate email coming
soon. cost= £35

T-SHIRT DESIGNS

if you have any bring them to sign up

see you all soon,