[Hiking] This Sunday!

Ruth Walker vice at uwshiking.org.uk
Fri May 2 14:45:59 BST 2008

Hello Hikers,

As you all know we are off to St David's this Sunday. However because it
takes awhile to get there (about two hours) we are also heading to the
Uplands Diner for a good old English fry-up! If you have never tasted one
this is not to be missed! It is so worth getting up earlier :D
We'll meet at the Diner at 8.15 which should give us enough time to eat
before normal pick ups at 9.00 (Uplands Spar), 9.05 (village) and (9.15)
campus. Those who live at the village, Amy will be at the bus stop outside
the village at 8.00 to sort lifts or taxis down to the Diner.
I look forward to seeing you there!

Ruth
Vice-Chair