[Hiking] Wednesdays Social!

Amy Brook social at uwshiking.org.uk
Sat May 10 13:09:15 BST 2008

Hey guys,
Fancy a break from all that revision?!
This Wednesday - 14th May, we are going to be having one last social
before the exams.
We plan on going to Frankie and Bennys in town and then possibly on to
Wind Street for a few drinks if people want to.
I will also be going to Oceana after that if anyone is interested in that
too. (£4 entry and cheap drinks!! :D)
Could you please e-mail me back before Monday at the latest to let me know
if you are coming to the meal, as I need to know rough numbers for who
will be there.
I can't book a table until this is done so the sooner you get back in
touch, the better!
Im unsure what time yet but it will most proabably be at about 7.00 - I
will confirm this with you all when you e-mail me.
Look forward to hearing from you all.
Hope revision is going well and if you don't attend the social - GOOD LUCK
IN ALL YOUR EXAMS :)

Lots of love
Amy!!