[Hiking] Hiking Club Summer Trip 2008!!

Ruth Walker vice at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed May 14 14:00:48 BST 2008

Hello everyone,

This year's summer trip is to the Lake District! It will be from Sunday
13th June - Friday 13th June. The trip will cost £60 of which you need to
pay £30 deposit when you sign up.
This includes transport and accommodation for the week. We are staying at
the strangely named Cokermouth Swallow Barns. They are one level up from
camping so you will need sleeping bags but there are showers. You will
need to bring your own food and preferably something to cook with. We will
take a kettle and toaster. Some stoves are available to share but if you
have your own that's great! There is always a need for more saucepans! :)
Don't forget cutlery, a plate and a mug!!

Sorry this email did not get out in time for todays sign-up but there will
be sign-up on Friday at the usual time! Look out for Steve (and the
hopefully intact folder :P)as I'm away this weekend. There will be sign up
next week as well IF there are still places available.

Thanks

Ruth

Vice-chair