[Hiking] FOUR DAYS WALKING IN THE LAKES FOR ONLY £60!

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue May 20 16:37:56 BST 2008

Hello hikers!

I hope all the revision and exams are going well for you. We at the hiking
club are offering you a bright light at the end of the tunnel!
>From 8th June to 13th June we are going on a trip to the Lake District.
That's five nights accommodation and four days hiking all for £60! This
includes travel too. We have a minibus to get us up there and drive us
about!
You will have to pay a £30 deposit on signing-up but there are only a few
places left to hurry hurry! Sign-up is as normal: tomorrow (wed) in JC's
12.30-1.30
Feel free to email me if you want to come and cannot make sign-up ( we can
arrange another time for deposit paying!)

Hope to see you tomorrow
Thanks
Ruth

Vice-chair