[Hiking] Weekly Infomation

James Rayment publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Nov 4 13:04:43 GMT 2008

Afternoon all,

Firstly as Amy mentioned yesterday we're going to Laserzone tonight,
meeting at Yates at the top of Vine Street at 7:00 or at Laserzone, behind
Pizza Hut, at 7:30pm.

This week is the Second Weekend Away of the year to the Peak District.
there are still a few places left. cost £35. An e-mail will be send out
later in the week about what to bring.

The folloiwing week, on Sunday 16th November we going to the Black
Mountians for the Sugar Loaf and Abergavenny Hike - Grade A,2 £5.

Sugar Loaf is a 596m high peak in the black mountains region. We head up
Sugar Loaf, getting increasingly steeper and rockier and then reach the
summit where very impressive views await! This lovely walk is surprisingly
short, not very difficult and definately well worth it! Signup up this
week and next at Wed. and Fri. Signups.

Hiking Christmas Ball is on the 4th December: This is THE big one.
Members, alumni, friends, and partners are all welcome. Always a great
night. Check out the photographs in the gallery if you need proof. Tickets
are on sell over the next couple of weeks.

Sorry about the Pen y Fan walk ending in to dark on Sunday.

Finally if you have any feedback about the idea of running two walks on
one day could you e-mail you International and First Year Representatives
Julia, Megan and Lesley, their details will be on the website shortly, or
meyself about it.

James