[Hiking] Christmas Dinner, Sugar Loaf and Pembrokeshire walks

James Rayment publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Nov 11 18:03:39 GMT 2008

Hello everyone.

Signup for this week for the Christmas Dinner. This is the LAST week to
buy Tickets for the Christmas Dinner. Thursday 4th December - only £20 for
a three course meal, transport to and from Oxwich Bay hotel and a DJ AND a
bottle of wine between two.
All welcome including your friends/partners - they don't have to be a
member of the club or the AU to come and have a good party!

For this SUNDAY's (16th Nov) walk we are going back to the Brecons for the
Sugar Loaf and Abergavenny Hike. this week is an A2 grade so fairly short
with a bit of, but not much, climbing.

Sugar Loaf is a 596m high peak in the Black Mountains Region. We head up
Sugar Loaf reaching the summit where very impressive views await! This
lovely walk is surprisingly short, not very difficult and definitely well
worth it!

We also starting signups our next Pembrokeshire walk on Sunday 23rd
November. This walk includes the stunning section of Pembrokeshire from
Freshwater East to the Army ranges at Penally with views over Caldey
Island.

Both walks cost £5 - sign up this week and next in JC's Wed & Fridays as
usual.

James :)

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30