[Hiking] This Weeks Social!

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Sun Oct 12 13:07:44 BST 2008

Hello to all you hikers!
For this weeks social, we will be taking a trip to Whitez Pool and Snooker
Hall in Uplands on Tuesday!
If you thought people were competitive at the bowling social, you haven't
seen anything yet!
This is usually one of the more popular socials and definitely one I
reccommend you come to!
We will start the night in Uplands Tavern, meeting at 6.30 and will then
head over the road to Whitez at about 7 (giving time for latecomers to
arrive!)
Its 50p a game so between us all it works out as a very cheap night!

Just to confirm:
Meet: Tuesday, Uplands Tavern between 6.30 and 7.00 (we will be leaving at
7.00 though so if you plan to arrive later than 7, it isn't a problem if
you meet us at Whitez)

If you need any directions or any more information, feel free to e-mail me
and i'll be happy to help!
Hope to see you all there!

lots of love
Your Social Sec